101801 Icon Coat
An icon of current, contemporary design. The 101801 coat was designed by Anne-Marie Beretta in 1981 and has been the best-known Max Mara garment in the world ever since. Perfect proportions and an oversized line with kimono sleeves make the style timeless.
- Made from cashmere and beaver wool
- Embellished with tailored pick stitch
- Lapel collar
- Kimono sleeves that can be turned up to adjust the length
- Welt pockets
- Matching inner belt
- Branded lining with dedicated label
- Oversized fit that even works over a blazer
- Horn buttons
- Length: 120 cm / 47 inches
- The item comes with a wooden hanger and branded canvas cover
Fabric 90% virgin wool, 10% cashmere; lining 98% cupro, 1% metallised fiber, 1% viscose.
Do not wash; do not bleach; do not tumble dry; cool iron; professionally dry clean perchloroethylene - mild process; do not wet clean.; do not iron the buttons.; protect buttons before washing.; contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
Distributed by Max Mara S.r.l., registered office in Reggio Emilia (Italy), Via Giulia Maramotti 4, 42124 (IT)
Purchase your gifts before december 14th to receive them in time for the holidays!
Shipping usually takes place within 7 working days.
Collection Max Mara
Product code: 1018013906026 - MADAME